[hylafax-users] Public Faxserver

I need to setup a faxserver that is available to about 100
users. Since there are no personell resources to create and maintain
individual users, it was decided not to provide individual fax logins.

To send the faxes from our M$ systems we use Cypheus without
individual logins.

Now, of course, everybody can see/view/delete any fax in the queues
and the archive - which is not exactly what we would like to have.

Is there an easy way to deny any requests to view the faxes on the
server (or simply hide them)?

Ciao,

   Kay