Re: [hylafax-users] faxrcvd-mail contribution - Lotus Notes

/I wonder if you would be interested in something I was working on...

/I've written a very primitive "gateway" that takes the messages from the
/Lotus Print-to-fax driver and sends them via Hylafax.  This solution is
/comprised of a Lotus Notes database, and  a couple of scripts.
/Unfortunately, mine, unlike yours, doesn't work perfectly. <grin>

Oliver,

For sure I'm interested on it! Our head office uses it!

I've already developed some solutions with lotuscript. If u cud send me Yr nsf
file, maybe I cud test and propose some ideas.

/I don't think it violates the licence on the Lotus Print-to-fax driver
/(free download from Lotus).
We can check it later.

/I am curious to know how you did the fax2mail.  I couldn't figure out that
/part.

I used the package as it is. The delivery is being handled by sendmail. As my
linux box has our DNS configured on it can it can find the destination domain,
sendmail deliver the msgs to our main SMTP server (on Notes) wich deliver to the
receipient.

I've just modified the destination address to "everyone@mycompany.com.br"
instead of "FaxManager" on Hylafax std script.

If U have any other doubt, pls return.

Tks,
Ivan Daudt