[hylafax-users] Why I have to restart SuseFax?

Hi,

Why I have to restart SuseFax for every single fax I want to send?
I'm using Hylafax Ver. 4.1 on OS Linux. Modem is Elsa Mikrolink 28.8
TQV.
SuseFax is running on OS Linux and Solaris.
I' m also using the WHFC- Client on Win98 and there I haven't this
Problem.
Thanks for any kind of Ideas or Solutions.

Sincerely

S.Wagner