[hylafax-users] Problem configuring Cypheus

I've installed Cypheus under Windows 98 per the instructions and it works
fine - I'm able to send PS jobs, view the job queue, etc. However, I'm
trying to use RedMon to send a print job to Cypheus. Cypheus created an RPT1
port and I created a printer to send using this port. The printer driver is
set to Apple LaserWriter 12/640 PS. The port is being redirected to
C:\Program Files\Cypheus\CyHelper.exe with output set to "Program handles
output." When I print from any application, Cypheus gives me the following
error:
500 Cannot set job 13; job does not exist (No such file or directory). 213
UNDEFINED

Any suggestions?

Robert