[hylafax-users] Viewing from Cypheus CONTINUED

I forgot to mention that, when using the RPM, viewing of sent and
outbox-faxes was possible.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org]Namens Sjon Wijnolst
Verzonden: maandag 9 juli 2001 14:17
Aan: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Onderwerp: [hylafax-users] Viewing from Cypheus

Hello,

I'm setting up a fax-server with hylafax (newest version, fresh compiled)
and after some trouble with failing tagline's when using the RPM-version,
everything works fine now.

But I use Cypheus as clients for my Windows-machines and when I try to view
an incoming fax, I get errors. No problem, set the receive file mode to 666
and faxes can be viewed. But I can't view any faxes in the outbox and sent
folders and I think this has something to do with permission too.

How do i configure the server so that from the clients all faxes can be
viewed?

Greetz, Sjon
SALISBURY BV, The Netherlands