I do not remember what i made .... (are the years??!)

From: root@macrame.it (root)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 23:25:01 +0100 (CET)
To: FaxMaster@macrame.it

Facsimile transmitted since 12/26/00 23:25:

Sender           Pages      Time Pg/min  Errs TypRate TypData
Total                0      0:00    0.0     0

Facsimile transmitted since last week:

Sender           Pages      Time Pg/min  Errs TypRate TypData
Total                0      0:00    0.0     0

Facsimile received since 12/26/00 23:25:

Sender          Pages     Time Pg/min Errs TypRate TypData
Total               0     0:00    0.0    0

Facsimile received since last week:

Report failed calls and associated session logs:

Nothing to purge in info directory.

Truncate merged session logs older than 30 days:

Nothing to purge in receive queue.

Nothing to purge in the tmp directory.

Massimo
--