[hylafax-users] Set up hylafax

Hi,

I am a new user of Hylafax software, I am current running Debian2.2 and I
like to create the fax server run in debian but every time I tried  to
compiled Hylafax-4.1 it gave me a error like Tiff library ... event I was
compiled the Tiff already, and I can not compile "make or Make install"

Can you please give me a good instruction to install this package and set
up Fax server. thank you

Regards,

Andy TRan