[hylafax-users] faxmail with images

hi,

  i've read a bunch of archives about coverting images within emails,
but i can't say i understand how to approach this problem.  i woudl
really appreciate some help on how to get started.  i've got ImageMagick
on my machine, which i assume would help me with most of the
conversions, but am i to write my own script to parse the email and
process each of the pieces and then put them together again?  Before i
try that, i wanted to ask the list if anyone has solved this problem.
No point in reinventing the wheel.

--
~darcy w. christ
Elegant Communications Inc.