Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax src.rpm versione 4.1.1

> Hello! I am running hylafax 4.1beta3-1 on a red hat linux 6.2.
>
> I'd like to know if the latest versione, 4.1.1 src.rpm, which is for
> red hat 7.x, can be compiled on a 6.2.
>
> Thank you in advance for your interest!
>
> Bye,
>
> Francesco Collini (Italian Linux-fan)

Francesco

When I tried compiling Hylafax 4.1rc2 on a Red Hat 6.2 box (HP Vectra 2
5/133), on running ./configure it reported

Reading site-wide parameters from ./config.site.
Sorry, no target was specified on the command line and I don't seem to
have the GNU config.guess script that is used to deduce your system type.

Unrecoverable error!  Once you've corrected the problem rerun this script.
Hangup

Running ./config.guess gave no output.

Trawling back through the archives I got the impression this had probably
been sorted, so there may be a problem. Does anyone have any updates on
this?

Tim Allen