[hylafax-users] Can I change the address for error reports sent via mail?

Hi!

Hylafax seems to send error reports by mail to
user@connecting-machine-name when I connect as user from
'connecting-machine-name'. I use cypheus as a client, on Windows.

I'd like the report to go to user@another-dom.ain . Is this possible?

'connecting-machine-name' is very often a windows machine that get it's
IP from DHCP. Speaking SMTP with it doesn't work very well.

I have another solution, I think, that involves teaching the
mailserver where the mails should go, but I thought I should ask here
first.

Regards,
\EF