Re: [hylafax-users] faxes are cut off

This e-mail is solely for the use of the intended recipient and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged.  Unauthorised use of its
contents is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original
e-mail.

Hi Darcy,

you said
  thank you for your suggestion.  would you mind giving me a few more tips?  i'm
not
sure what variables to use and where to put them.  i've found reference to
variables
like PageChop, PageLength and PageSize, but they are not in my config file
(/var/spool/fax/etc/config.ttyS1).  Is that where they are to go?  Could you
give me
an idea of what settings you were playing with?  Thanks.
Glad to help,

Try doing a man on sendfax and then take a look at the configuration parameters
that added to /usr/local/lib/fax/hfaxd.conf (or there may be a more appropriate
file - the files are listed in the man page for sendfax). You can toy with
PageChop and ChopThreshold (PageChop probably being the most significant). The
values that they can be set to are also specified in the sendfax man page - I
was playing with setting pagechop to none/all/last.

Cheers,

Bruce Whittaker.