[hylafax-users] my faxcover.ps problem is now resolved

Hello,

Thanks for all those who help me fixing this faxcover.ps problem.

I resolve it by "manually" entering/changing all variables and text
based
on the sample "herber.ps" faxcover.

With regards to the logo, I use the GIMP to edit the logo and save it as
postscript file. And then just cut and paste the ps file to my
faxcover.ps.
Just take note of the "180 rotate" and "x y scale" commands when you
paste
the logo.ps to faxcover.ps

The rest is just "trial and error" in placing the variables and text on
the faxcover.ps

Thank you once again.

cheers
--