Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax Manual

> > Call me old fashion, but I LIKE printed manuals.

I've built a PDF file containing all 63 man pages (from RC2) in
alphabetical order. Man pages are stored using a HTML Interface, so
they are not very pretty and all links are removed.
Sorry, due to my traffic load I can't put it on my web-server, but
if anyone want to host it, I'll send it by mail. It's about 1.1 MB
(PDF file) or 900k (ZIP file).

Best Regards
Bodo

Bodo Noering Consulting
Zur Alten Faehre 23 · D-45219 Essen
Phone +49-2054-971790 · Fax +49-2054-971791
bn@urania.com · http://www.urania.com