[hylafax-users] modems question

Hi

I'm looking for 6 modems in the UK that will work well with HylaFax without
being too expensive. Searching the list I found this post:

http://www.hylafax.org/archive/1999-11/msg00147.html

specifically:

"My advice: Elsa MicroLink with config-file from Elsa-Homepage"

but that is obviously a fairly old post - I've tracked down a few Elsa
MicroLink modems on dabs.com (my preferred UK mail order place) that are
about the right kind of price, but the big question is, will they give me
hassles with HylaFax? Does anyone have any experience with these modems?

Alternatively, does anyone have any recommendations for other modems that
work well with HylaFax and are available in the UK? (I looked through the
list of supported modems on hylafax.org and I couldn't find any of the ones
with smiley faces [the ones that work best] from any of the bigger UK mail
order places).

Thanks for your help,
--
Chris Jones