Re: [hylafax-users] ps2fax conversion fails

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

> >Does anybody know what could be going on? I noticed the following strange
> >line in /var/spool/fax/etc/setup.cache:
> >DPSRIP='/usr/pkg/libexec/ps2fax.exe'. That file obviously doesn't exist.
>
> That probably *should* be:
>
> DPSRIP='/var/spool/fax/bin/ps2fax'

That's what I thought, too. Strange thing is that faxsetup does set up a
link from '/var/spool/fax/bin/ps2fax' to '/var/spool/fax/bin/ps2fax.gs', so
it should know where it is. Oh well, can I just modify the line and restart
the hylafax server? I'm a bit hesitant (?) in editing a read-only config
when there is a setup program that could also be modifying other files that
I maybe don't know about and a warning in the file.

I don't think that this is the problem, because I also ran the ps2fax
program manually from /var/spool/fax and received the same error (see the
previous mail for the output). Is there any way to decypher the error
message?

Wouter