[hylafax-users] whfc and infinite logging

How do we stop whfc from clearing the logs after 40-days? (patch?)
We need to keep our logs indefinitely as proof.  I'm sure you can imagine that,
if a *normal user* (no admin privileges) has to make a copy of the log file
every 30/40 days, something is sure to be missed -or- possibly not even done.
Hence that normal user will be calling on the already over worked Admin to dig
thru the server logs that, will never be erased.  Kind of a hassle.
-
This issue may have been addressed and solved already.  I haven't come across
anything with focus on this topic.  If it has been addressed; please point me to
the publicly available document.
-
-
Wish List ...
A preview window; Whereas the Whfc user can preview scanned documents (for
clarity) before sending.

Thanks for your time.