Re: [hylafax-users] Fax Scan Directory support for Hylafax

Hello Eric,

We have such a system here

Her are the scripts that we use.

The files are ascii files which have the first 2 lines filled with the
needed data.

Example:

0;100976;0;732111;1;20000626;1452;FALSCH;FALSCH;Programm-Standard GmbH;Herr
Dot;
;;Fax-Ruf-Nr.    : 732273
;;Interne-Fax-Nr.: 100976
;;Seite          : 1
;;an Firma       : FALSCH
;;z.H. von       : FALSCH
;;von Firma      : Programm-Standard GmbH
;;von            : Herr Dottore
;;
;;
;;+++++  Bitte senden Sie Ihre Rueckantwort an Telefax-Nr12345  +++++
;;
;;
;;FEHLERFAX
;;