Re: [hylafax-users] Fw: hylafax-4.1beta2 & recv'd faxes

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Lee Howard wrote:

> At 09:11 PM 6/14/01 -0700, Tim Rice wrote:
> >On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Lee Howard wrote:
> >
> >> That's truly surprising, and you'd be the first one that I've ever heard of
> >> who accesses their faxes through hfaxd with a web browser.
> >>

> >Now you have heard of a second person.
> >(but then I have RecvFileMode:  0644)
>
> How do you get it to work with "anonymous" user access?

If I'm on the machine that is running HylaFAX, just RecvFileMode

Currently HylaFAX is on uw213 and I view faxes from uw71
I happen to have uw71 in the hosts(v4.0) or hosts.hfaxd(v4.1) file.
localhost
127.0.0.1
uw203
uw71
sco42
soyo
sco504
ws01
I don't remember if I needed that for viewing or just for the HylaFAX
client.

I just follow the URL that is e-mailed to me(I'm FaxMaster) when a fax comes in.
Now I did have to train netscape to fire up viewfax on .tif files.

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 887-1469
tim@multitalents.net