[hylafax-users] Lan Access for Hylafax

I'm a new Hylafax user. I have a RH6.2 computer running Hylafax 4.1rc1
server and it works fine. I can send faxes from RH6.2 computer and from
WNT based computers using WHFC software. But I can only access hylafax
server using 'user@localhost' user name from WHFC. I tried some
configuration files, reading notes from man help, in order to access
Hylafax changing user name. But WHFC always ask for password and it
never match. I followed different configuration hints from mailing lists
with no results. At the fact, I don't understand how hosts.hfaxd should
be configured. There's different explanations to configure users and
passwords, and which format to use. Even there's some places that refer
to hosts file, and others refer to hosts.hfaxd. So I'd be very glad
someone could guide me or send me an example file that works properly.

Thanks in advance. Ignasi Villagrasa.