Re: [hylafax-users] random RTN errors

>  - Change USR modem, and place an ELSA 56k Microlink fun (we have one)
> instead (Class    1 ? Class 2 ?)

The elsa should work in Class 2
(Though I see some weired stuff with them here but nobody else on the
list seems to have this problem)

>  - Upgrade with beta 3 (we cannot find a rpm binary for SuSE 6.3, and we
> are afraid to experience an installation from source on a production
> machine... who has a beta  4.O beta 3 RPM binary for SuSE 6.3 ? or can i
> use the RPM binary found on ftp HF site for SuSE 7.0 ?)

With Lee's help I have one compiled on suse 6.2.
I was not able to use it on 6.2. Maybe 6.3 is different here.

To Lee: did the rpm find it's way up to ftp server?

I can send it to you via PM if you like.

>  - Make  some configuration in our config.ttyS1 ?
> 	(i.e. Stop sending when bad quality line ?);

Config option RTNHandlingMethod which was introduced in beta3

Bernd