[hylafax-users] hylafax-4.1beta2 and Destictive ring

Other than whats listed below I am satisfied with *this* version of HylaFAX.  :)

on the normal ring hylafax is answering after three (3) rings. 1 long ring
(telco pattern)
on the distinctive ring hylafax is answering after two (2) rings  2 sets of, 2
short rings (telco pattern)

I have tried till I'm blue.  The following is in my config.cuaa1 ...
RingVoice:              Ring2
RingFax:                Ring1
RingsBeforeAnswer:      3

Then trying ...
RingFax:                Ring1
RingsBeforeAnswer:      3

After three (3) installs, hylafax insists on answering both ring patterns in the
manner descibed above.  Exactly what is causing this behaviour?

OS=Freebsd 4.2-Stable
Modem= U.S. Robotics 5685 (internal)