Re: [hylafax-users] Re[2]: Problem with reconfigure

> Not here is the log and my config, I hope you can find
> something I oversee..

Just a guess: RecvDataFormat only works under certain circumstances.
see man config(?) where it is described. The modem must support QC
(or must not support it?) For my Zyxel I had to add
Class2CQQueryCmd:       "!(0),(0)"
in my config which addapts HF to some feature
the Zyxel claims to have but does not have.
Search the mailing list for "copy qualtiy checkink" (or CQ or QC similar)

Bernd