[hylafax-users] beta3 running with 2.2.18?

Hi,

in the past I had problems with the height running version beta2. The list
told me to use beta3 and to download it directly from ftp.hylfax.org.
The problem is that I have Kernel 2.2.18 from SuSE 7.1. And the binary
hylafax beta3 is only running with a libstdc++-libc6.1-2.so.3. This is an
old version and I do not get this installed anymore. Would it help to
compile my own binary then?

Thanks especially to Bernd and Lee for their support in the past.
Nico