[hylafax-users] multiple modems...multiple directories?

Well, I've been in contact with someone on this list that has offered a few
tips and tricks, however I still need to find a way to dump the TIF files
into different directories based on which port they're coming in on. The
faxgetty man page makes note of the -q parameter, however the person I was
talking with has not made use of that. He suggested using/modifying
something called FaxDispatch. Seeing as my experience with Linux is a
whopping 3 days, can anyone offer advice on which way is the fastest and
easiest to maintain/change for someone who has no knowledge of shell
scripting? -q or FaxDispatch?

Matthew
Specialized Business Software