[hylafax-users] Will this 3Com modem work?

Hi,

Sorry if this is a duplicate, I sent the first before I was officially
subscribed here, so it went to the moderator.

The local Business Depot has just one internal fax modem:

3Com US Robotics 56k V90 FaxModem, model 5687.
(It doesn't say Courier or Sportster on the box).

On the box it states that it supports both class 1 and 2.0 protocols.

Has anyone got this to work with hylafax?

Cheers,
--
Michael Davis
Damaru