[hylafax-users] fax user permissions, cypheus client?

Hello everyone;

I would appreciate any help regarding how Hylafax treats its
users, either in passwd or hosts.hfaxd. I have Hylafax
4.1beta2-145, installed on Suse linux 7.0, client for win32:
cypheus, v1.09.

The problem is that I don't seem to be able to prohibit fax
users from viewing each other's faxes; cypheus looks
periodically into the queue directories and shows on
all workstations all faxes waiting to be sent/sent. Is there
any possibility to show only the given user's faxes from
the queue directories and not all of them?

I apologize if such a question has already been posted;
I did not succeed in finding the answer in the list
archives.

Thank you for possible advices,

Magda Kolinova

magdalena.kolinova@muma.cz