Re: [hylafax-users] List of modems

> Does anyone have a list of modems that hylafax was developed on.

See the list of recommended modems somewhere on the website (or the html docu)
I guess this list comes close to your requirement. Unfortunately these models
are relatively old and can not be ordered any more.

> Or a list
> of modems that work well with hylafax?

Search the mailing list archives for the brand you want to use.

For sending faxes Hylafax works well in Class1 with most modems since
hylafax 4.1beta3 (do not use older versions of HF in Class1)

Bernd