[hylafax-users] Hylafax dont responding...

Hy,

I use Hylafax 4.1 Beta 2 with RedHat 7.0
This work very good to receive fax (i have receive 1000 Fax for month) but,
I have some problem to send Fax.
I use Cypheus 4.08a as client windows to send fax, I have 10 client win 9x
an 1 Win NT Workstation.
The client NT is very fast to send fax, but the client win 9x is very slow.
Many times the system respond: "Hylafax dont responding"
This appear when Hylafax receving fax from an other client of the modem
work.
why?

Can i Make anything? in Hylafax configuration
Thanks

Best Regards

Nicola Drago