[hylafax-users] using two modem switching automatically

Hey every body,

Here in France there is a lot of problem with differents
class of modem.
Look:
I have a Hylafax server with two modems for sending fax.
One is configured in class 1 and the other in class 2.
I would to active a switching system, like this.
I send a fax, first there a try from the class 2 modem,
and if there is a problem of communication, then the fax
is switching to the class 1 modem.

Is there somebody who have since do that?

Thank for the help.

Fabrice Cartron