Re: [hylafax-users] Faxe machine can never send fax to my hylafax server

At 07:24 PM 3/27/01 +0800, Jason Kwok wrote:
>Lee,
>    Last time I took your advice and swithed the modems to class1, then
>everything works so well and I'm very grateful. But now I got a few fax
>machines cannot send fax to me again. (I think they have not faxed any faxes
>to me after I used hylafax) Compared with last time, there's only a very
>small amount of fax machines got such problem. If finally we can solve this,
>great. Otherwise, I think I can accept it.

>Mar 26 17:27:06.19: [  956]: RECV: 2286 total lines, 2286 bad lines, 0
>consecutive bad lines

Well, someone who knows fax protocol better will have to help out here, but
this is not really a good sign.  If you're receiving other faxes fine, then
something's definitely screwy here because *all* of the data lines were
corrupted.  It's amazing the training ever succeeded in the first place.

Lee.