[hylafax-users] doneq files question

Some of my users(small number) need email notification for well sent faxes.
The problem is that Hylafax sent the notification directly to the PC ip
number wich is gived by DHCP. I mean, i need the notification for
user@hostname.domain but i get it to username@DHCPipaddress. Editing the
/var/spool/fax/doneq/q# file, i can see the mailaddr. So i have two
options. Configure sendmail to resolve @dhcpipadd to @hostname.domain what
i don't know how or change hylafax to generate doneq/q# files where the
mailaddr=xxx@hostname.domain what i don't know how to do it too:). Any help
will be great.