[hylafax-users] Some questions,

Hello every one,

First, I would like to thank you for all your support, specially
Mr. Howard and Ashword and others.

This list is great and it solved most of my problems.
Now, WHFC works properly and win98 can send / receive faxes.

I still have to learn how to make a custom cover page with
the logo of our company. But that is beside the point.

When I was playing with HylaFAX and install / uninstall / install
/ uninstalling it few times. At some point, when I was sending faxes,
From the receiver, it was also showing  where does the fax  come
from. Like our company's name and Remote CSID was also showing.
Now it doesn't do that any more.
Any way to activate those options?
I checked in my config.ttyS1 and it looks like this:
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0644
LogFileMode:            0644
DeviceMode:             0644
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          off
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "Our Company name"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           25
#
# Added by Ali
CIDName:                "Our Company name"
CIDNumber:              "1-613-233-3049"
# Class2LIDCmd:         "Our company name"
********
note: the last 3 lines are added by me. It wasn't there before.

I also have another question:
Can HylaFAX have more than one FaxMaster?
I want HylaFAX send confirmation e-mails to few e-mail addresses at the
same time.
I know about .forward but I thought maybe there is another way doing it.

I use Redhat 7.0 with the hylafax-4.1beta3-1rh7.i386.rpm
and postfix as my SMTP server.
USR 28.8 internal as class 2.0

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Ali

--
This e-mail is sent by using Linux Redhat and Pine.