Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with whfc (and Cypheus) on Win2k Server

At 02:09 AM 3/24/01 +0100, Karim 'Kasi Mir' Senoucci wrote:

>Now, I kind of out of options - in the end, nothing works, and I don't
>know what to try anymore. Can anyone provide me with a solution to my
>problem, or at least with some more options to try out?

Bodo (Cypheus) and Ulrich (WHFC) would need to comment on their respective
clients' functionality in Windows 2000, but I can say that RelayFax will
work in Windows 2000.  I'm not trying to solicit the program, though, and
it's not commercial.  I'm just answering your question.

Lee.