[hylafax-users] faxcron Q

Ok, I read http://www.hylafax.org/man/faxcron.html which says faxcron
executes daily but the only cron entry for us is for root (see below) and it
does not have an entry for calling faxcron but yet I DO receive these daily
reports at 4 am. Can someone point me in the right direction as to what's
executing these at 4am, if it's not cron?
Thanks.
ken

[root@twgrh1 cron]# pwd
/var/spool/cron
[root@twgrh1 cron]# ls -al
total 4
drwx------   2 root     root         1024 Feb 23 16:19 .
drwxr-xr-x  18 root     root         1024 Feb 10  2000 ..
-rw-------   1 root     root         1180 Feb 23 16:19 root

DAILY RECEIVED EMAIL:

Facsimile transmitted since 03/22/01 04:02:

Sender               Pages      Time Pg/min  Errs TypRate TypData
abc@com                  2      1:00    2.0     0   14400  1-D MR
Total                    2      1:00    2.0     0

Facsimile transmitted since last week:

Sender               Pages      Time Pg/min  Errs TypRate TypData
abc@com                  5      2:34    1.9     0   14400  1-D MR
Total                    5      2:34    1.9     0

Facsimile received since 03/22/01 04:02:

Sender               Pages     Time Pg/min Errs TypRate TypData

<snipped...>