Re: [hylafax-users] faxq always empty

OK. I figured out my problem. the textfmt was pointing to
/usr/local/lib/ghostscript/fonts/Courier instead of
/opt/local/fax/afm/Courier. I read the man page & it says the hyla.conf file
will point to the necissairy dir. I don't have a hyla.conf dir.

I created a link to the proper area but how do I fix this properly?

Thx

George