[hylafax-users] No Problems, I have some questions?

I am designing a web-site for internet users to place lunch and dinner orders from a restaurant's web-page menu.

I am looking at RedHat to be my Operating System.

The order is then FAXED from the the chosen restaurant's web site to the restaurant's fax machine.

100 restaurant's fax machine and their respective web-sites. I will start out with 3 modems.

Will HylaFAX meet my needs?