[hylafax-users] broken faxes resolved, new probl. unsucc. handshake

Haho,

Same days ago I wrote I had a lot of broken faxes.
I changed to class2 from class1 yesterday.
That resolved the problem.
(100 faxes came the morning, without any bad.)

But from a few fax machine I cannot receive.
The log tells unsuccessfull handshake.
I use the cvs version, downloaded yesterday.
Common rockwell external modems, class2.
Is the ModemWaitForConnect = no resolve this problem?
tnxs your help.

Imre.

the config:

ModemType:              Class2          # use class 2 interface
ModemRate:              38400
ModemFlowControl:       xonxoff         # default
ModemWaitForConnect:    yes             # wait for CONNECT on answer
#
#ModemResetCmds:        AT&F2           # what you want for a Supra
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&K            # disable flow control cmd
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&K3           # hardware flow control cmd
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&K4           # software flow control cmd
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D3           # DTR off causes modem to reset
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # DCD follows carrier
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FCLASS=0;+FAA=1 # enable in class 0
#
ModemSendFillOrder:     LSB2MSB         # as expected
ModemRecvFillOrder:     MSB2LSB         # opposite of what makes sense
Class2RecvDataTrigger:  "\022"          # a la 2388-B
Class2DCCQueryCmd:      "!(0,1),(0-5),(0-4),(0-2),(0),(1),(0),(0-7)"