[hylafax-users] 2 sample problems

Title: 2 sample problems

Hi Lee Howard!

Thak you for help me to solve the problem with "modem not dial" in weeks ago!

I'm needing again of a other help. My hylafax is running just fine! I'm using faxmail to redirect mails to fax via sendmail, and it is all right.

My 2 news problems is:

  1. How to hide and/or change the header of faxes sended with "From", "To", "Subject" and "Date" lines.

  2. (more important and urgent) How to send a html format mail as the example below, witch content images, tables and other html formatted parts. I try to send any times but the result sended is the html code and a message saying that the images are DISCARDED after the html code.

    See the html example that I want to send as fax:

    It is a html table with 2x2 dimensions. It have a line header (Column 1/ Column 2) and a second line with 2 images on each column. The image don't apears in the fax transmited.

Column 1

Column 2

End of message.

Plase, it you have a solution for this problem, contact me via e-mail gestefane.rabbi@brfree.com.br