[hylafax-users] Access denied

May I have several questions?

1.  I understand that the users allowed to use fax server are in the hosts
file.
     In SuSE distribution is it hosts.hfaxd file or should I create one?
(Any
      group membership?)

2.  In any case the root user  is denied by default even if it is active on
the server?
     (Error 530 when faxstat -srv is issued).

3.  How can I create the full access for all internal users? Anything like
              localhost
              127.0.0.1
               *:*:*:
      (...does not work for me...)

4.   The last parameter is encrypted password for admin, where I get one?

5.    Should I have a post/e-mail  system configured prior to hylafax client
       configuration?

TIA
Milos