[hylafax-users] Modem sleeps

Scenario: Hylafax 4.1beta2
               Modem Microcom DeskPorte 56k Voice
               SuSE Linux Prof. 7.0
                A curious newbie

Problem: After configuration of modem and fax I can send one fax and receive
no one.
              In spite of the fact that the modem attempts to receive the
fax, there is
               "Failed to send fax: No answer from remote machine." (The
second fax is
              GFI Faxmaker and the same type of  modem.)
              Lights  change from CTS+RTS+TR+MR  to CTS+RTS+MR
              (Restarting for every sending is not nice method  ;-)   )

Any idea? I will appreciate any response.

Regards,
Milos
A newbie to Hylafax and Linux