Re: [hylafax-users] hyla - keeps trying again and again and again...

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:27:05 +0100, you wrote:

>I can't faxrm <jobid> while sendfax is trying to send. Doing so results in a
>pending command line.
This is normal behavior, though it's not perfect.

> After it's finished it's first attempt, i do faxrm
><jobid>. I see that the jobid is removed, but it starts a new <jobid+1>. If I
>delete this job, it starts jobid1+1). I then assumed that it would be best to
>let sendfax execute all the 12 of 12 tries. But after it was finish with nr 12
>it started <jobid2+1>. Deleting <jobid2+1>  resulted in automaticly starting
I cannot reproduce this.
I sent a fax to myself, so it obviously failed; then, when in faxstat
was flagged as S/No carrier detected (scheduled for a retry), I faxrm'ed
it and it was removed (it was visible with faxstat -dl, and not with
faxstat -sl anymore) and never retried.

Hope someone of the list can help you to solve this issue.

--
giulioo@pobox.com