[hylafax-users] AW: option RTNHandlingMethode no longer available?

Thanx a lot,

i just installed the beta3...
and with the option "RTNHandlingMethod : Ignore"
IT WORKS !!! the receiver, who normally gets 9 copies,
has now (after the update) received just 1 document...

thanx a lot, u surely saved my life ;-)

Greetings,

Alexander Riemer
IT-Systemintegration