Re: [hylafax-users] Phase B, Cypheus, Redmon and my contrib

Dear Pedro,

> For now i only have a problem with Cypheus. Viewing
> the ps files. Cypheus hangs. any idea out there?

Cypheus doesn't hang, but it waits for something that never happens.
Cypheus' setup didn't copy all files, GhostScript needs to work. If
you don't mind, please grab a copy of GhostScript version 6.50 and
install it. Cypheus will then show all PS files.

I will release a new version this week. It will include all needed
files, too.

Best Regards
Bodo

Bodo Noering Consulting
Zur Alten Faehre 23 · D-45219 Essen
Phone +49-2054-971790 · Fax +49-2054-971791
bn@urania.com · http://www.urania.com