[hylafax-users] Cypheus and samba problems

For now i need send faxes from Word. This can be done using Cypheus. I
tried it yesterday but i was not suceed. i know i must configure the output
using Redmon wich i think is my problem. I will apreciate any help.

Samba. I'm trying set up fax using samba. Any reason for getting this
message?
"Printer: faxlp@hylafax Queue: no printable jobs in queue Status: job
'procadas@hylafax+178' removed". In the boot process i got this too: "sf
supress for feeds" "use ff_separator" "lp is a directory not a file". I use
the instructions Faxing From Samba from the HowTo. To avoid misunderstoods
my hostname is Hylafax.orbit.net(just a test machine).