Re: [hylafax-users] Is it possible to setup an anti-fax-spamtechn ique?

Oh, if its broken, then that's another case entirely.  Could you send me the
fix?  Will this require a recompile?  If so that is problematic since I have
not been able to compile Hylafax since Rh4.2.

Thanks.

Mike

ps here is the pertinent section from man tsi for those not familiar with
its "planned" behavior.

      If  a  line begins with ``!'', then the regular expression
       identifies clients that should be rejected; otherwise reg
       ular  expressions  identify  clients  whose  transmissions
       should be accepted.  The order of patterns in a  TSI  file
       is important.  When a facsimile is to be received, the fax
       server will compare the client's TSI against the  patterns
       in  the  access  control  list  in the order in which they
       appear in the file.  The first pattern  that  matches  the
       client  TSI  is used to decide whether to accept or reject
       the facsimile.  If no patterns match the client  TSI  then
       the facsimile is rejected.  Thus if you want to accept all
       but a restricted set of TSI the  last  line  in  the  file
       should be ``^.*$''.