[hylafax-users] MacFlex trubble...

Have some problems using MacFlex (To bad development has
stopped for years.).

1. If im chooseing to send fax immediantly from the "print" menu
instead of sending the print to Fax Builder MacFlex dosen't seem
to send the document to HylaFax at all. Is there a solution for this
or anyone else experiencing it?

2. I made a faxcover.ps on my pc. making a .prn file from word and
then edited it with a texteditor (UltraEdit) to support the faxcover
macros just like explanied in the faq. How come this file doesn't
work in MacFlex but works great with WHFC? the error output
follows:

status:%%[ ProductName: GNU Ghostscript ]%%\
%%[Page: 1]%%\
%%[LastPage]%%\
%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: ?!:end ]%%\
GNU Ghostscript: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1\

notify:none
pagechop:default
chopthreshold:3
postscript:0::docq/doc30.cover