[hylafax-users] No answer from remote...

Hello everyone,
I have a problem sending fax to a remote fax machine, my job dies
with error "No answer from remote; too many attempts to dial"
In fact when I try with my phone, I can see that the number I want
to contact is a good fax number but after the ring there is a vocal
message (saying "just wait") before I can get the carrier.
Is it impossible to send fax to this number with hylafax or is there
a parameters to fix this problem.
Thanks for any help.
Sébastien Bibes.

Sébastien Bibes
ONERA-Toulouse/SRI - Service Réseau et Informatique
2, Avenue Edouard Belin - BP 4025 - 31055 Toulouse Cedex - France
Tel : (+33) (0)5 62 25 25 19 - Fax : (+33) (0)5 62 25 25 35