Re: [hylafax-users] Problems Sending

I had a simliar problem when I installed another machine with Hylafax
recently. It was down to a modem flow control problem and switching from
RTS/CTS to XON/XOFF sorted it out although your problem could be something
else entirely.

Probably the best thing to do is have a look in your xferfaxlog (usually in
/var/spool/fax/etc ) for anything out of place, or post it to the list with
details of your modem type etc.

Will.