Re: [hylafax-users] whfc and the 'priority' parameter

> > O.K, but where do I exactly configure whfc JPARM SCHEDPRI?
>
> That's very easy: grab WHFC sources, dig into them, and add support for
> changing job priority via command "JPARM SCHEDPRI <value>" of Hylafax
> client-server protocol. When compile a new version of WHFC and distribute
> it among happy users.

I visited the whfc faq's page, and found this:

Is the sourcecode for WHFC available?

Currently the sourcecode is not available. I have currently no
permissions to release it, because I use some code from
internal projects.

mmm... how can I grab, dig, and compile the sources if I don't have
them?