> Fabrice Cartron <fcartron@apm-online.fr> writes:
>
> > I just want to known, if there is
> > hylafax user, who use like me the
> > soft under a Linux Debian system?
>
> Yes, that's me.
>
> Hope to hear from you soon,
> Dmitry

Ok,
I'm using a Debian 2.2 with hylafax 4.0.2-14 version
and you?
I prefer to use this version of hylafax because of the
possibility of using .deb package.

I have a problem with faxemail transmission (faxrcvd)
I would like to transmit this as a document in pdf format.
I don't want that appear a link to the ftp server in the email.
My idea is to transmit the whole fax with the email.

I know that there is a part of the hylafax howto about my
problem. But i'm trying this scripts and nothing is OK.

Can you help me?